As a condition to access scale-up.com websites and services, you agree to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts.
Failure to comply with any of these terms may result in your Scale-up Account being closed, legal review and prosecution.
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, tax laws, export control laws and regulatory requirements
- Provide accurate registration information to us and inform us if your details such as email address change
- Review and comply with notices sent by Scale-up Systems Limited concerning scale-up.com websites and services
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit scale-up.com content, except as permitted in your organizations Scale-up Systems Limited Software License Agreement
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property in scale-up.com, or any part thereof
- Share information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from scale-up.com with any third party or in any way that is competitive with Scale-up Systems Limited, where competitive actions are determined at the sole discretion of Scale-up Systems Limited
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to scale-up.com or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part
- Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from Scale-up Systems Limited, or create a false identity on scale-up.com
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on scale-up.com, including those of both scale-up.com websites and services or any of its licensors
- Infringe or use scale-up.com’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “DynoChem” in any business name, email, or URL or including Scale-up Systems Limited’s trademarks and logos on any website without authorization
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of scale-up.com
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying scale-up.com
- Engage in any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses