As a condition to access Scale-up Systems web sites and services (hosted under the domains scale-up.com and scaleup.com), you agree to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts.
Failure to comply with any of these terms may result in your Scale-up Account being closed, legal review and prosecution.
To support your access to Scale-up web sites and services, we will need to store your contact information. We will not share this information with anyone, unless required to do so by law or in order to perform our contract with your organization.
You have the option to join our mailing list and receive email notifications of upcoming events like web training and guest webinars. You may opt in or out of our mailing list at any time using links advertised on Scale-up web sites and in your Scale-up Account profile.
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, tax laws, export control laws and regulatory requirements
- Provide accurate registration information to us and inform us if your details such as email address change
- Review our Privacy Statement, including provisions to comply with EU GDPR
- Review and comply with notices sent by Scale-up Systems Limited concerning Scale-up websites and services
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit content from Scale-up web sites or services, except as permitted in your organizations Scale-up Systems Limited Software License Agreement
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property in Scale-up web sites or services, or any part thereof
- Share information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from Scale-up web sites or services with any third party or in any way that is competitive with Scale-up Systems Limited, where competitive actions are determined at the sole discretion of Scale-up Systems Limited
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Scale-up web sites or services or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part
- Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from Scale-up Systems Limited, or create a false identity for a Scale-up Account
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Scale-up websites and services, including those of Scale-up websites and services or any of its licensors
- Infringe or use Scale-up Systems brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Dynochem” in any business name, email, or URL or including Scale-up Systems Limited’s trademarks and logos on any website without authorization
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Scale-up websites and services
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Scale-up websites and services
- Engage in any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Scale-up Systems infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses